Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Graciously

I am the air in space,
no matter what you give I take.
I take and take,
across the abyss.
My soul consumes all every last wish.

I’m tired of my own two hands. 
Turning things to gold,
souls at that!
I am sick of being the one,
who breaks as ask for mercy upon,
a tattered remnant of what once I was.
Untouchable, or try and see. 
I am the shatterer who makes you give,
I am the taker for which you live,
I am the wretch which once was lost,
Now found, I simply wander on and off.
 I am a child with little hope,
I ask today and tomorrow for more. 
I am the greatest,
most insolent
failure,
I am loved and should never hope for a favor.
 I am a hole within the sea,
trying to drink all the grace around me.
            But even that I find,
                                                I’m failing, 
                        Graciously.

3 comments:

  1. I really really like it...almost as much as the whole moon one you did...and that one was realy good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I blog. You should read it"
    -SJ

    "I read. You should blog it."
    -KS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody needs to make an update.....:P

    ReplyDelete